Home

These might be old questions...

Seinnhai

... so I apologize up front. For some reason the board won't let me search, so I don't know if they've been asked already. For the record, these are all pretty much Artisan questions.

1.) Can someone explain to me if there are birds for my newly crafted Nemoidian Bird Cage? Or is this thing sitting in a corner in one of my rooms doomed to opt 4?

2.) Can someone give me a quick breakdown on how to put resources in my personal crafting hoppers. Yes, I realize it explains how on the examine of the machine, but it says something about an input hopper tab during the crafting process, but I never seem to get one. I get the "Open Hopper" on the radial menu for my tools, but that's it. It does nothing after that.

3) Are Mk 1 Shield Generators bugged or are they supposed to suck this bad? I can't think of anything more retarded than armor with 1500 condition. For what it takes to make them, I'd be better off making bone armor and make Kinetic/Energy Protection layers.

4) How do you apply Bio-Eng enchancements (constrictor cloth, myoflex) to clothing? Does it go in sockets or is it in the synth cloth construction. I only ask because I'm not seeing constrictor cloth as one of my resources when I make synth cloth.

Okie. I stop talking now.

Ach'Leigh Seinnhai

Talus, Bria

Archived