Home

I must own this Game !!! Is MY PC good enough?

Tarrak

As a life long Star Wars fan, this game is too cool.

I own playstaion II, but sadly this game is for the PC only. I never bought a PC game in my life, but that's about to change!

Lucky for me I have cable modem connection. My question is, what else do I need to play this game!

Here's what I have: I own a Dell Dimension 2350. 2.2GHZ, 256 meg of ram, ADI Audio card, Intel 3d AGP Graphics.

Is this enough? What else do I need.

I plan to buy this game Thursday, so any initial help would be great!

that would helps lots. more the better and i have never seen any game where this is true in the past but it will help after an hour or more of playing.

you will be able to play it dont get us wrong but you will feel the lag after a while of game play.

Yes definatly more ram, i have 384, and i cornet, i run at about 1-7 fps... a better vid card would be good to. Go ahead and upgrade to 512 ram, and get some ge force 4. I have a ti 4200 128 mb. I think you can get these now for around 100 or so dollars(*grumble* i payed 200$*)

No. I don't think it will run. Mainly, because your graphics card is not supported. Also Intel 3d AGP graphics is an intergrated card. Meaning: You need a PCI GPU (I believe select PCI GPUs are supported) or a new computer.

lets put it this way....your graphics arent going to be good.

With an intergrated agp you may not have an ago slot like mentioned above, and any PCI car on the market is a waste of money.

The processor is plenty

You have 256mb ram, and I am guessing it isnt ddr? or is it rambus?

If its rambus its ok, but you'll need more, and dont buy a 256 chip, they are a waste of money. Get at least another 512mb. The only problem there is that rambus memory is more expensive than ddr.

The audio usually isnt a problem, worse come to worse you can always go on ebay and get last years sound blaster live 5.1 for like $30.

I bought the game. I asked the clerk if I would have any issues.

He said NO.

Now I need to 1) Buy a new graphics card, and 2) how I can install it.

If you buy this game, do your research. I'm a Playstation II guy.

I bought this game because I was a Big Star wars fan.

I can't even play it, and feel cheated.

And you better believe they designers suck you for a credit card # and monthly fee before you find out if your system is good enough.

BUYER BEWARE, make sure you can have all the tools before hand.

Archived