Home

Don't Make a PA!

typholuka

If you are a guild leader, do you think it is worth the time?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If you are a guild leader, do you think it is worth the time?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Not all the time

I was very excited about putting together my PA, I even made this website, but once I found out how hard it was....

1.) The cost...it takes 3200 a day to mantain a hall.

2.) The hall itself will be thousands of credits.

3.) You should be ready to spend all your time in the hall, setting it up.

4.) You can't just go up to someone and hit INVITE...they need to be in your hall.

5.) If you have a house or store, forget about having a hall, it takes up too many lots.

There's plenty more reasons...I think PA leaders should write whether or not they reccomend starting a group...

Put a thumbs up or thumbs down as your icon, so readers can quickly find pros/cons.

alright youve blown everything way out of proportion dude. the lots thing is stupid how they do it but everything else is great. i'm going right down the list:

1) costs about 2k a day, which doesnt come out of my wallet usually as we have a schedule when every1 pays maintenance, they wire me the money and bam

2) yes they do cost a lot, but if u mine the resources urself like my guild did and then let the master architect do his work they'll GREATLY reduce prices, and it doesnt cost that much for mining

3) spend all my time in the hall? hell no dude, i check by there when i need healing (serves as cantina and med center), if we're setting a group up or something, if we need a meeting, or if we need a safe place

4) how is this even a complaint? if they arent willing or wont go to ur hall to get in then r they going to be very committed? and if ur not near it, just tell em to come by when ur there, no big deal

there i think ive bashed all ur ideas, sry ;)

1) It's actually 2,400 a day now I think. I could be wrong. I just use thing as an extra bank account and forget about it. I usually leave a couple hundred k in it, just in case I get delayed somewhere.

2) Hall cost us next to nothing. We P-leveled our own Master Architect and have a field of harvesters.

3) I takes a few hours, but isn't it worth it? If you don't think so then you're not fit to be a Guild leader anyway.

4) Who cares? If they really want to join, they'll make the trip.

5) I have 30 members willing to share lots with me. Who cares if I lose 9 to the Hall?

Good luck in your venture. I remember starting out, that was rough. Of course, given your rules....could make it a lot easier.

On a side note, my PA utilizes PvP as a training tool, so perhaps you might want to reword that to 'Absolutely no DBs against PA members'.

Archived