Home

Mission Mission Glitch (SPOILER)

ChazMonro

Ok, so I went to the sand people and freed the jawas, but later I went back to free Griff. I talked to the chief of the sand people, he told me I could have Griff, but since I had open both cells prior to this Griff did not appear. I searched everywhere, but he did not appear anywhere in the sand people layer after I talk to the chief. Its only a minor annoyance, but I feel bad for Mission, cuz she keeps telling me that the sand people have her brother and I can't do anything.

ChazMonro

Do you not have a save before the time when you opened the doors?

I guess it comes in handy to have 150 saves sometime or another.....:p

Yes, I saved almost everything to a new slot, but hey! I can relive my first time through memories anytime. :xp:

Also, remember that she is just part of a video game. Don't lose sleep over this because you feel bad for her. :D

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem, though I could care less about how the little twerp feels. I'm just trying to get every nook and crany of this game and this is keeping me from it. Like you, I save into a new slot constantly. The only problem is that I went to Tatooine early, it was the second planet I went to after training. Now that I've progressed quite far into the plot, last planet. I don't really want to go back unless I have to. Anyone know of a fix or this or am I just SOL. Thanks

The only way is obvious, if you save as much as i do, load up one of the savves close to the end of Kashyyk, then go to Mannan, but I always go to Dantoine first to open up the side quests of Bastilla and Jollee, and of course to drop off the stow-away to the Twilek in the Jedi enclave. While there I also make sure to purchase the CNS strength enhancer from the general store owner who doesn't like Czerka. Expensive but well worth the money. Karakarin gloves, CNS strength enhancer, verpine visor, Echani fiber amor w/ upgrades or Darth Bandons for the force immunity, and Dual Sabres, Sigil and Opila till Solari and Upari, Happy Hunting:cool:

Archived