Home

I keep geting an error in JK2 (need help)

wanabejedi

Whenever i try to play JK2 over the internet i always get a connection interupted error. i am able to join any game and even play for a little while and when i say a little while its only enough time to kill like one person and then i get the connection interupted error. if i get out of the server im on and connect again to the same server or another one i will be able to play for a little while again and then the same error comes up.

i have no idea why this keeps happening can someone help me with any suggestion?

i have a 256 dsl i usaully get from 100 to 180 in ping

Well, I had that problem when I first began playing. However, It was a 56k.......

Even so, I stopped playing for a few weeks and the connection interrupted sign never returned. (only on high ping servers). You could defragment your disk and check your modem. Thats what I did in the end. Sorry if that's not much help. :(

It can also be your dsl provider. I know mine sometimes isn't reliable. *Damn SBC* :p It can also be the game servers that you are playing on. Some of them can't handle many people. Also make sure to turn off any programs/application that sends information via the internet such as Kazaa etc... Hope that helps :)

Archived