Home

On Tantooine - I must suck at this

Knighthammer

So I'm on Tantooine.

I've got HK with me now, and decided to take up the Sand People quest - mainly cause I can't seen to beet 22.51 on the swoop track.

Anyway is there any "good" way to kill the Sand People, I'm running two Jedi's (myself and Bastila) and HK and getting my butt kicked everytime.

Help would be appreciated...:jango:

You can change characters when in the dune sea. Go into the sand people base with your strongest party. And once you have cleaned the place out, cycle HK back into your party.

The sand people where hard for me too, i never died but they gave me some trouble.

oh and if that doesn't work you can switch your game to ez in the gameplay option menu. kind of cheap, but it will probably work.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Just DON'T kill any of them. That's the easiest way and will ge you light points. Communicate with them and they'll agree to reduse attacks for some Moisture Evaporators.

How are you supposed to do that when they ambush you not to far outside the Anchorhead?

After a few of the ambushes just wear the sand people clothes you get off of them then go talk to the Chieftan and get him his evaporators. As peaceful as it can get and you'll only have to put up with about 2 attackes when you're getting the sand people robes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived