Home

Lvl 4, after found the plant bulb......next???

Guest aReLTee

Guest aReLTee

after found the plant bulb....i go to the old lady.... i think the plant bulb is the treasure...but the old lady still says "where the treasure ???" so where i find the treasure???

anyone pleaseeeeeee, help me

I'm on the same level as you and have just gotten the flower pot. Now supposedly your supposed to go to the main room with the waterfall, climb up on the beam in center of room and then jump across to other side to push button to raise ladder. Go up ladder, hang a left and shoot out window thru partition in wall. Then push button to open door and run around other side and shoot out this window. Then go out onto ledge and shimmy across to window on right, climb inside and place pot in cradle. Go back to main room and center yourself on beam and then whip. Sunlight will come down and grow the plant. Here, check out this link: http://www.primagames.com/FastTrack.ASP?WCI=FrontPage&WCE=10&WCU=220

I just can't get Indy to climb down onto the ledge. I think I'm encountering a bug or something....Good luck!

Guest aReLTee

i already try that way and then i shimmy to the other window (like your advice) but i can't go up to the window....before that i've shoot the window but the window don't break, just leave the hole... why can be like that?

are you sure you're shooting the right window from inside the building? the golden

frame room has two and if you don't shoot the

right one you can't get through it.

good luck, hope it isn't a bug

bon

I found the plant bulb and i went to the room with waterfalls. I climb up to the platform and pull the switch on the other side. That makes the ladder go up. But unfortunately, i didn't manage to jump to the other side again. And now as a result, the ladder there is above the platform and i can't find a way to make it down again. Anyone can help?

------------------

-----ah_fai-----

OK, I found the solution to the window problem. press F10, then urgon_elsa for all weapons. Then walk over and toss a handgranade towards that window and run. From then on it should be no problem

I'm sure u have pushed the statue on top twice rite? So that the cradle will rise. Ok, now go to the room on top. U can see the cradle thru the grate, shoot the window thru the grate. Run around to the other side, shoot the window and shimmy on over to the cradle room, place the bud on the cradle. The cradle will lower into the water, exit room, go back to waterfall room, go on top of the beam and whip swing to the lever, sun will grow the bud into a plant, take plant to old lady. Fight ice monster. Win level. Ciao.

Archived