Home

need lv5 lava room help

Guest TekkaMaki

Guest TekkaMaki

'm in the room just flooded w/lava after pushed the button to open door on other side.

've put both blocks on lite squares and can clearly see the route to take via central platform

problem is can't jump up to or climb ladder into opening near middle balcony that leads to opening in front of block sitting on lite square

also whippable post path past lava fall seems like dead end?

no problems thus far but this one's stumped, thx for help

Guest TekkaMaki

Reallly frustrded now. Played this room a bunch diffrent ways many times and still can't get to the first block thats surrnded by lava.

Serched the forum for a simlar post but guess noone else had a problem with this (that also means it's probly somthing obvius)

If somone knows the obvius solution PLEASE give me a reply thank U!

I'm not sure I remember exactly, but I *think* I remember having to drop to one other mid-wall platform, which has a ladder

to another, from which you can jump to

the first block-over-lava.

check it out-

bon

Guest IndyMaster

Push the blocks onto the colored spots on the floor (do this on both sides of the lava before pushing the button!)

Now go back and push the button. You can now jump from block to block to make it to the other side and through the door!!

Ok, chicken. LEC tricks u to think u must climb onto the balcony, no need. Climb onto the ladders till u reach the entrance(the exit is the balcony) to the first tunnel, u can see two tiny ledges, u must drop, then press "up" to hang on, drop 2 times, and presto, u can jump onto the block onto the other side.

Archived