Home

help me please...

thespider

hi, i used to have a geforce 2 mx 64 (sucks) anyway i got a job for a bit and boight a gefocre 5600 fx 128mb, cause of Star WArs Galaxies. the graphics are very high demanding, but lieka guy with a 64mb 5200 had about 26 fps, and the most i can get is 20,with all graphic settings down, also 3dmark give me a 976!!!

waht the the hell is the problem here? have i lost my money to a bad card?

My specs:

P4 1800mhz

512mb ram

geforce 5600 fx 128 mb

please please please help,casue i\right now i dont see much improvement over my gforce 2...

tahnks

Ok! hmm. I was that a 3dMark03 score or a 3dMark2002 score. Cause a 970some in 3dMark03 is good...

Another thing if you want better performance get more ram (swg will take up to 75% of your system ram (to 758mb). Adding another 512mb dimm could help.

Also make sure that you have Anti-Aliasing disabled and Ansio.... Filtering (AF) disabled. Try running SWG at 1024x768 or less.

Great advice my friend. As he said make sure everything is turned to disabled in your vid card settings.

I run the game with a P4C 2.4 @ 3.26Ghz with 512mb of RAM @ 434Mhz, and only use a GeForce3. I get max FPS in game at 29FPS on highest resolution and graphics settings high. i get 15-20fps when loadin to a new area, but i can deal with that cause i hardly notice it.

I have all of my stuff tweaked as mentioned above in my vid card settings. As long as your video card settings are set fine you should have no problem.

Hope things work out, that card you got is nice so you should have no problems, just make sure to tweak accordinly

Here are my specs, I don't have the game yet, and I was wondering if mine were good enough to play with:

P4C 2.2 ghz

1 G RAM

GeForce 4

(and the last sad part,)

dial-up internet.

Does anyone else play with Dial-up and if you do could you tell me how it runs. I am getting DSL in 4-5 weeks, I was just wondering if it was worth getting with the dial-up or should I wait for the DSL? Any comments appreciated.

Man I am starting to get frustrated at these posts. I like to always search on the topic to see if it was covered before I ask a question.

Anyway yes your Dial-up connection will work great. The only problem is when they SOE puts out updates its take a while to download them. Besides that game play is SMOOTH.

I am not even going to answer the computer specs questions because that is covered more than any other question on this Forum. Just scroll through the posts and you will find your answer over and over.

Archived