Home

Rumor: Two lightsabers

Chew-Z

First of all you scared the living $#!7 out of me. I mean, since I did so in NWN i can't fight with anything but twin weapons (be they glowsticks or sharpened metal sticks).

Secondly I don't think they'd do it even if MS bribed them to do so for the PC version and only let X-Boxers fight with duals (It'd sure be like MS to do that :mad: ).

First of all you scared the living $#!7 out of me. I mean, since I did so in NWN i can't fight with anything but twin weapons (be they glowsticks or sharpened metal sticks).

Secondly I don't think they'd do it even if MS bribed them to do so for the PC version and only let X-Boxers fight with duals (It'd sure be like MS to do that :mad: ).

Originally posted by ForTheNon-RPers

A little off-topic, but i think it would be cool if you could turn off 1 end of the saberstaff and use yellow stance.

From what I can recall from an interview with Kenn Hoekstra and another Raven personnel working on JA, you will not be able to turn off one end of the saberstaff. Either they are both on or both off, no in between apparently. This is to further the balance, least that would be my guess as to why they programmed it that way.

Originally posted by ForTheNon-RPers

A little off-topic, but i think it would be cool if you could turn off 1 end of the saberstaff and use yellow stance.

From what I can recall from an interview with Kenn Hoekstra and another Raven personnel working on JA, you will not be able to turn off one end of the saberstaff. Either they are both on or both off, no in between apparently. This is to further the balance, least that would be my guess as to why they programmed it that way.

Archived