Home

Sick of all you whiners

Cabo

For the love of GOD, those of you who keep whining, please stfu. This game is brand spanking new, and it is very obvious that the DEV's are making every attempt to fix the issues in the game. Instead of crying, just learn to adapt to the changes.....if you dont like it, LEAVE......hit the DELETE KEY and get the hell out. I am a pistoleer / smuggler with 2nd level pistoleer skills and I will tell you that I am very thankful that the knockdown (pistolwhip) got the attention that it did. As soon as I got the skill I quickly learned that I could take on 2 red con'd mobs single handed. That was a let down for me because I knew that there was nothing I couldnt kill. You folks, unless you're a complete moron, had to know that the knockdown moves were going to get attention. Whats the big hurry anyway?? Play the game and grow with it instead of running your mouth against it.....like you could do any better than ther folks involved in the making of SWG. Over time the issues will be dealt with and there will be balance in the force. LMFAO at CH......how can you have the nutz to complain about the adjustment of the CH skill?? Spoiled is more like it......a noob CH shouldn't have the ability to control a Rancor or any other high level mobs for that matter......More xp brings better creatures. So in closing.........shut you whiney mouths......report the issues to the DEV's, adapt and overcome.....give the DEV's time to address issues......otherwise please use that DELETE key and roll out.

Archived