Home

Star Wars FREAKS

Guest Boba Rhett

Guest Boba Rhett

What do you consider the qualifications for this title? I'd have to say that you'd be qualified if you've ever visited any of the shooting locations or feel for Kabe and Muftak because they've had hard lives but maybe some of you don't think it even has to be that drastic. Please post your opinions.

Guest Tie Guy

you own all the movies and read all the books and know all about the star wars technology and you play all of the video games and you aren't embarressed to tell people that you love star wars, even if you are 15 or 40.

Guest TFNGuy

I never back out of telling people of my love for Star Wars, because of the fact that there are so many of us around. Calling someone a "geek" just because they know so much of Star Wars is stupid, as that same person who mentions the word 9 times out of 10 is a "geek" because he knows so much of something else, and that could be anything at all.

Guest Boba Rhett

funny, scary whatever...... I'll protect you!!! Just stand behind me!!! *get's in front of Rommel*

Guest Boba Rhett

Anyone else here have a twin? My twins name is Chase and we look nothing alike.

I'm about a foot taller than him, he had blonde hair and hazel eyes, I have Black hair and Brownn eyes.

Guest Tie Guy

Ok, we believe you, but you must be fraternal twins, or was it maternal, i dunno i always get them mixed up.

Archived