Home

GOTF clan recruiting!

Miko Reglia

Hello all, my name's Alexi Vocheski, and I'm part of clan GOTF, The Guardians of the Force, a light-side, saber only clan. We've been around for at most 1 1/2 years, but weve kept a low profile so not many people know about us. We hope to change that! We have members from all over the world, including the U.S., Canada, Britain, and Denmark, so it's not hard to try to find any one of us online at any time. To join the clan, we do not judge you totally on your skill with a lightsaber (though it is nice to be good;) ) but we judge you mostly on how you interact with others and how your attitude is on the forums and our server. GOTF is basically just one big happy family:D.

So, our clan site is here GOTF Site (just sign up for our forums and talk if interested in joining!)

And our server's IP is 12.240.180.228 (We currently run Omni Mod 2.2, and we mostly run the map Jedi Academy v4. links for both are on our clan site.)

if you have any other questions, just pm me, or message me on msn (darksideoffloyd@hotmail.com)

See you all around,

Alexi Vocheski

Jedi Knight

Guardians of the Force

Archived