Home

Close to unlocking FS?

Pastamaster5000

Alright today I encountered some pretty crazy stuff on Dantooine.

There are ruins of a Jedi Temple wicked far out in Dantooine. Myself and 3 others in my PA went to check them out and came across a man on the opposite side of the waterfalls (we're all imperials.) We took and accomplished 3 missions from him. I'm sure many have been here but I shall elaborate:

1) We killed an Ancient Beast (There is a rumor that this first missions yields a wp with nothing in it. It was speculated that as soon as a new character took the first mission, the Ancient Beast jumped to the new wp...thus explaining the constant find of no Ancient Beast in many wp's)

2) The man was speaking of Jedi's and "feeling a presence the whole time". The second mission was to take a Holocron to a jedi. We took this holocron only to find that the jedi whom we were to give it was hostile. He took out a lightsaber! That's right a blue lightsaber and incapped us all. I came to and quickly talked to him before he smote me again, thus completing the second mission (this was almost impossible to do. Others have reported killing him and such with no mission completion.)

3) When I got back out to the ruins we did the third mission: KILL A JEDI. We got a wp to a Padawan Knight and with the help of pets killed him after 10 minutes of long fighting. I took back a "Padawan Braid" (a lock of hair) to prove that I had killed him.

The man at the ruins said that all the jedi are now killed and that I was worthy of training. He said that I'd be lucky if the master picked me instead of other disciples and if I lived to see that day. This whole experience made me think that I had taken one large step in opening an FS slot. But I'm stuck and don't know where to go from here...Anyways his words at the end seemed worthy of relaying on to the public for suggestions or to see if anyone else has done this.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

It means waypoint, i guess this could be a step to a FS but the devs said Jedis won't be around for at least a few more months yet. :)

Hehe, that's because the devs know that the Jedi system isn't in game yet ;)

Cynical? Maybe. But I'm also a software developer :)

I did the light jedi missions(the one in the cave)soloed them all,if you don't beilieve me....one of the last missions was to kill a holocron thieft or somethign and he had medium armor 75% resistance everything and had about 6 people guarding him with the excet same stats.I him after many bleed/burns and runs returned to the cave and she said something like

"My master will soon pick you for training"

no offence but it doesn't mean anything.if it took a step to the FS slot then it wouldn't be different for everyone:D

P.S. I got screenys of the Jedi in the cave and some of the conversation.

---------

Erebus

"Who's more foolish the fool or the fool who follows:confused: "

Archived