Home

Shadow of Destiny

First of all, don't play this game hoping a "standard" adventure game, 'cuz it's not. It's a little bit different than the others.

For me personally, I kinda like it 'cuz it's different. But some people that don't like timed gameplay may not like it.

It has at least 5 endings, try to get them all, they're very interesting.

Well....it is one very very good game....

In the consoles it was best, but dew to not good port into the pc there were many complaints about the controls...

But truly after some minutes you get used to it...

It has a great story with great time travels and the possibilies that can be aroused....I would tell you to go for it and buy it. Your money will surely be paid back...;)

And it has 6 endings...5 and a secret one :D

i LOVED this game. it is one of my all time favorites.

i've heard that if you have a choice, you should play a console version rather than the PC port. (i'm sure intrepid will weigh in here!) as i don't own a console, i didn't have a choice. i'm SO GLAD i picked up the PC version. it's probably a lousy port, but it didn't take me much time to get used to the controls, and i thought the graphics were fine. the controls are probably even easier if you have a gamepad. (if you've ever played Nocturne on the PC... i'm playing that now and the keyboard controls are killing me. very difficult to navigate. i keep thinking "i wish these controls were more like the ones in Shadow of Destiny!") IMO, the story and gaming experience far outweighs any problems with the port.

this is a unique little game that makes you think. it is timed, but the timing has something to do with the plot... and i personally didn't run out of time at all the first time i played (it wasn't until i started messing around trying to get the other endings that i ran into any issues with the timed element, and even then i didn't really care.)

play this game!

:D emily

Archived