Home

For your enjoyment and mine (mostly mine)

Clefo

As you probably know, I'm working at the concession stands for University of Arizona football games, and I figure that this forum could use entertainment:

This Saturday, when Arizona takes on Number 13 LSU, I am planning to bring a camera AND have a running diary (Some notes to myself that will prompt longer stories when I look at them).

"Why are you doing this?" you ask. Well 1: People enjoy reading about in depth accounts of people's lives (See: That one thing with Eets, forgot what it was called, but it was good) and 2: Some people (I.E Sherack) are always in the mood for more pictures.

Hi clefo :)

I can't say I've never been pissed off; I was born in a bad mood :mad:

Oh, and by the way, it does sound like a good idea. My negative post was merely intended to attract the attention of the average reader/thread browser. After all, who can go without reading a message that is accompanied by this: :indif: My only attempt was to really get the message out there that I am very much looking forward to the product of this effort of yours. It's just like saying "oh great" and meaning the opposite. Only this is the opposite. Perhaps my lack of clarification has opened the post up for interpretation, or perhaps you are just in a bad mood today, which you are. And since it was both (my lack of clarification, and your being in a bad mood), please accept my humblest apologies for this misunderstanding.

Archived