Home

What determines push success %??!

dorkus

Originally posted by dorkus

against other jedi of course.

Seems as if sometimes you knock them down, sometimes you don't. IS there any strategy involved here, or is it random luck?

ok i think they have to hit some thing to be knocked down.. also if they are shooting swinging a saber or usinf a force power (apart from absorb) your push/pull will be more powerful on them to. also i presume you will need push 3 as well.

BUT we all know puch/pull is so lame.. i mean your spose to let the guy thats just taken your falg get away!!! :p

This is how I think it works.

If the enemy jedi (reborn) is facing you in guard stance, he will always block your push/pull. To get push/pull to work on reborn you must use it with these factors:

A: The reborn is not facing you.

B: The reborn is in the middle of a move (lightsaber swing)

C: The reborn is in the air (jumping)

A and B are not garunteed, but C always works. At least for me!

Originally posted by Kharad Donn

This is how I think it works.

If the enemy jedi (reborn) is facing you in guard stance, he will always block your push/pull. To get push/pull to work on reborn you must use it with these factors:

A: The reborn is not facing you.

B: The reborn is in the middle of a move (lightsaber swing)

C: The reborn is in the air (jumping)

A and B are not garunteed, but C always works. At least for me!

For C, he won't always be knocked to the ground, but he will always land in a different spot.

Originally posted by Tosh_UK

BUT we all know puch/pull is so lame.. i mean your spose to let the guy thats just taken your falg get away!!! :p

Dont let him get away, just dont resort to noobish moves like slamming your pull button, when its usally easyer to just slam him with a reapeater or bryar

Archived