Home

Hello. I am a new padawan.

JCKenobi

I am a new member. And i have some questions about this game.

This game will works correctly in my PC? I have a Pentium 4, 2,5 GHz, Geforce 2 64 MB, 526 Ram.

The other question is, for those people who has already play the game, It is better than JO? It has a better story? Can you play whit two differents saber laser at the same time, for example one green and the other blue?

And mi last question is:

It will be a cheat for unlimited Force or 999?

Thanks for all these question.

Ah y otra cosa, lo siento si mi ingles no es todo lo bueno que deberia ya que soy español. ;)

:ben: Vs :vadar:

:lsduel:

LOL, you think a company is gonna release a game that won't run on 512 meg of ram, 2.5 ghz? Hehe. I guess there have been a FEW games with above normal requirements but usually they attempt to make them playable for much much less so that they sell more copies.

As for the sabers, I believe so; you can learn the answer just by viewing the many screenshots.

One thing so great about this game, IMO, is that the system requirements aren't drastically high,(I don't have a killer system) thanks to the Quake III engine.

Oh, please don't talk about the Warez(illegal) version JCKenobi, or you'll get banned. Wait for it's release date, then buy the real copy. Just a friendly warning.

Archived