Home

Kicks

AxVegetA

I was in the chandrila level fighting those last doublehanded reborns (in the stairs) and I dont know how but i made a spining kick using the saberstaff.

It doesnt figure in the datapad (or whatever it is called), the character spins 360 and then makes an air kick. Very cool.

Has any of you made it, or seen it?

And one last thing; those reborns can kick using single and dual sabers, can we?

By the way using the saberstaff, u can kick forward, back, left right and same in the air (the side kicks in the air lookvery cool).

As far as I remeber, the spinkick is listed.

Right now, 2 possibilities are in my mind.

1.) You did that friggin kata-like thing (360°Spin+kick included)

or

2.) you were surrounded by enemies and did the normal spinkick.

Well, those ninjas cheat. They can kick all the time, we can only while using staff.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Kyle "cheats" too, I've seen him do it whilst laying the smacketh down on the hapless Reborns.. ; )

Spawn kyle_boss instead of just 'kyle'; he lays down SOO much smack. He's a force-abuser for one. And he takes their sabre, and punches them over and over in the stomach. :D

Kyle fights dirty and doesn't take any crap... I like it. ; )

As to adding kicks to Single or Dualsaber, just wait until Multiplayer comes around.

If they are still missing, perhaps it was done for balance purposes. If they're gone, you can bet you'll have somebody mod them back in, and then you'll get people whining again about how "cheap" they were.

I think some people in the past whined about individual saber stances being "cheap" but now they are banding together to whine against the "cheapness" of the new saber types.

Frankly, I wish these folks would just wait until they can master the MP game, then it won't seem so "lame."

Sure, I'd love to be able to kick with the single and dual sabers in SP, and I'd have no problem with that being modded in, just for fun's sake...

Archived