Home

The Cheat You Haven't Been Waiting For !!!

Tesla

Yes it's the most usless but funny cheat i've discovered in the demo...

The AT-ST Cannon

1. Open the console and type devmapall.

2.Then type give weaponnum 15

You have to scroll through your weapons to find it, and it doesn't have a shader icon, and the attack is messed up but it still rips through cultists like there on a supply line :)

Enjoy :D

Weaponnum 16 is the secondary AT-ST weapon, but it's the same as no 15.

Weaponnum 17 is the Stun Baton but it crashes the game, the model file of it is not included :(

I'll see if i can find more wierd and usless weapons :D

Yeah, too bad about the stun baton. I wonder if it will be hidden in the full version?

Anyway, yeah, the AT-ST doesn't seem to be as crash happy as it was in JK2. It really cleans up (now somebody needs to add the model of the ATST cannon ripped off the walker and in your hands.. lol). ; )

Maybe the Stun Baton will be included, if not it could easily be modded into the game using the files from JK2 ?

I'm excited about the other vehicles we will be messing around with, maybe we can run around on foot shooting speeder bike weapons :p

Ah but what about the Speeder bikes on Endor they had cannons underneath them.

That's what I mean. I think that in the SW universe, that is the "military version" if you will, of the bike, whereas the "Swoop" is the civilian one without weaponry.

For example, we see these used in AOTC, and in ANH Special Edition. From close up shots they don't appear to have guns on them.

I could be wrong of course.

It would seem like a simple matter for somebody to mod a "gun" onto the front of them and do a simple model swap.

Originally posted by Kurgan

That's what I mean. I think that in the SW universe, that is the "military version" if you will, of the bike, whereas the "Swoop" is the civilian one without weaponry.

For example, we see these used in AOTC, and in ANH Special Edition. From close up shots they don't appear to have guns on them.

I could be wrong of course.

It would seem like a simple matter for somebody to mod a "gun" onto the front of them and do a simple model swap.

You can use 2 weapons on the speeders. Your saber, and the dual blaster built into the speeder. It was confirmed in a preview...

You can use 2 weapons on the speeders. Your saber, and the dual blaster built into the speeder. It was confirmed in a preview...

Whoa! Didn't know that, thanks Gonkh8r.. got a link for the article?

That changes everything.. and that explains the "ammo" they have in the HUD (I assumed that was fuel or something).

And since I didn't see the blaser part, and they were called "Swoops" I just assumed they were unarmed. My mistake!

That is good news...

Though that is still something of a disappointment. I was hoping to take pot shots at people from my Swoop with the Concussion Rifle... oh well. Maybe we can mod in a "proper" speeder bike that allows that option. =)

Archived