• Force Rage
    • Lightning
    • Absorb
    • Protect
    • Heal
    • Mind Trick
    • Force Sense
    • Force Push

I am a light side person, but I haven't tried absorb in the demo yet. Drain is by far awesome when a user grabs someone and starts clenching them in the drain and they are held limp.

Force Sense is pretty cool too. I still like Force Seeing from JK2 though. They are the same except for the HUD effect and display of items in JK3.

I used cheats:

helpusobi 1

setforceall 3

to get all force powers. I could be wrong but I think they revamped the new absorb. Unless im mistaken in Jedi Outcast when you turned absorb on it slowly drained your force power even after taking a larger hit and stopping regen.

Now you take like a 50 force power hit and ergen stops, but thats it. Your absorb stays on for a certain amount of time (havn't timed it).

Anyway it seem MUCH more useful now then it was in Jedi Outcast and it makes me happy to be a light side jedi :)

And as an offtopic side note: If you want a cool dual saber move then go to the chaldra (sp?) level. Fight the first jedi then walk down the path. You should see two soldiers talking about their helmets and stormtroopers. Drop down directly between them and push left (or right) and attack. You'll stab out in both directions.

10 to 1, the boys at Lucas Arts picked this level for the demo just because of that. Lol!

Archived