Home

Turn Any Character into a Jedi with Powers....Oh yeh Baby

sirdank

Maybe you have already found this out but if not, it is pretty cool. First a word of warning, when you turn a non jedi character into a jedi, from that time on they will level up as a jedi. This is good as far a getting powers but bad because jedi's don't get as many feats and skills as some other characters.

Well let me get to the point.

You have probably read about unlimited leveling up...

WHEN YOU CAHRACTER HAS A LEVEL UP,INSTEAD OF PRESSING THE GREEN BUTTON, YOU PRESS THE BLACK BUTTON AND THEN THE GREEN BUTTON IN QUICK SUCCESSION. THIS ALOWS YOU TO LEVEL UP OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THIS GIVES YOU ALL THE POWERS YOU WOULD GET UP TO LEVEL 20 AND ALL THE FEATS YOU WANT UP TO LEVEL 20. BUT YOU LOOSE THEM WHEN YOU MOVE FROM ONE SECTION AND LOAD ANOTHER SECTION. e.g. when you move from the Grove to the Sandrai grounds on Dantooine. YOU STILL HAVE YOUR LEVEL UP STATUS FROM BEFORE BUT LOOSE THE POWERS YOU ADDED. YOU CAN OF COURSE REDO THE LEVEL UP THING EVERY TIME YOU ARE LOADED INTO A NEW SECTION, BUT IT IS BEST KEPT FOR TOUGH AREA'S.

Anyway now how to turn Carth for example, into a jedi. You wait until a jedi (you or any other jedi) and Carth have a level up. Now you use the above procedure to continue leveling up you jedi character. You will notice that after you have leveled up your jedi about three or four times, Carth will have lost his level up. But when you look at Carths Stats you will notice he is now a Soildier Class(whatever class he was up to that point) but now also a level 1 jedi guardian. He takes the Jedi type of whatever Jedi you leveled up. Well from now on when Carth gets a level up he will level up as a Jedi Guardian and will be able to use all the jedi powers you give him. As I said earlier, as a Jedi does not always gain as many feats and skills as a non-jedi, you will loose out a little. I have found it useful to wait until my non-jedi characters are fairly proficient in their respective class before turning them into a jedi. It does benifit you if you want to give your regular jedi character all the combatative powers and then give a ranged non-jedi powers that will benifit the whole party e.g. Master Valor.

For my next post I will show how you can use the unlimited level up and then keep the feats and powers.

Oh to be a level 6 Jedi with Master Speed and force wave.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, once I started down the Dark path (the first cheat), forever did it control my destiny (many glitches popped-up).

I thought I'd do it just once, while on the Endar Spire, and get Master Flurry as a level 2 dude. Then I'd go legit the rest of the game. HOWEVER, I started getting glitches like:

-Not being able to interact with some characters

-Not being able to use the Master Flurry

-I could equip or unequip some things. I'd get the 'cannot change armor during battle'.

-No matter where I was, I couldnt use more than one 'item' at a time - medpaks, stimulants, etc. I kept getting the 'cannot use more than one per round of battle' message.

-Then I'd would get like 700+ skill points. Which was kinda cool.

-And just when I'd get to a part where I forgot to save for like an hour before hand... the Galaxy Droid would show up.

Archived