Home

SOE has closed the forums to the public

badfish515

i quit last week for about 6month or so, until they fix all the problems. Buts this is a sign they will not fix the problems and are scared that the few ppl that read the forums b4 they buy thier 3 month sub will get turned off.

to me this is just another trap, like making ppl believe in all the other things that are bugged.

oh well i guess ill just write SOE and eq2 off and wait for WoW.

hiding the truth for the general public is well lame.Kinda like the soe devs and CSRs:bdroid2:

Guest DarthMaulUK

That might explain why ive been banned from their forums. Or, I have been banned! hehe

I really vented at them yesterday for the rollback that cost me and dozens of others wasted time and money.

I will NEVER touch anything Sony again and yes, this does reflect on other sony products to me.

DMUK

/cheer dartmaulUK

I have a sony tv/stereo/vcr, when they break im buying anything that doesn't have Sony written on it (the tv is screwed up, you push the volume button and it jumps channels!)

If they do the same as they did in Everquest, it will be YEARS before they fix what they have broken, they will release new expansions so they get more peoples MONEY and still not have fixed this part of the game

Archived