Home

Please anwser my questions

EsahC

I hear things about faction killing at load points,

Do people HAVE to know what faction your in?

Can you just up and kill someone, for no good reason what so ever?

Does leveling up take an excessive amount of time?

Whats the max level you can have?

Originally posted by EsahC

I hear things about faction killing at load points,

Do people HAVE to know what faction your in?

Can you just up and kill someone, for no good reason what so ever?

Does leveling up take an excessive amount of time?

Whats the max level you can have?

No you can remain neutral.

No, either you gotta have TEF (temporary enemy flag), or be on a battlefield. And you can challenge someone to a duel.

That depends on your point of view but I think it doesn't.

#4 master-[profession] like master marksman or hybrid professions like bounty hunter (marksman + scout I think).

A. even if you are with a faction. you can go covert.

but when you help a fellow OVERT rebel in battle.. the enemy will know your rebel aswell :) and watch for TEF's they suck when you dont want to fight.. and thats the whole reason for Covert i think

B. Duel the person or both are open faction.... thats the only ways :)

C. that depends on what you want to level. unarmed combat took me for ever to get high in.... although scouting was easy to get a lot of..... same goes for medic... i raised skills fast and slow.... ranged combat for instance needs combar xp... but that takes a LONG time.

D. again depends on what your aiming for.... you have enough skill points to max out 3.5 professions.... seeing that to master bounty hunter you already need 3 full professions :) you dont have much left. i mastered artisian and architect.. but gave both up :) im now going for master pistoleer :)

hope i helped yah :)

-Wraith 8-

@ roo: i have NO idea... i really hope they will.. there is an action in the pistoleer that gives you twice one shot... i mean the one shot with the strength of 2.... but i have not heard of duel pistols yet.

@ Esahc: by killing stuff i get PISTOL EXPERIENCE. if i kill enought and collect enough xp i can get a new skill.... with that skill there are some stuff. sometimes actions... in other professions they sometimes give a new song, dance, crafting scematics or actions.

they also gice extra's like in my profession they give extra pistol aiming for instance.... i have pistil aiming at +15 and with a new skill i get +10 with it. so i will have pistol aiming at +25

when you reach +100 you have maxed out that... and then your aiming in this example will be the best there is.

i had artisian assembly and artisian experimentation on + 100 but then i gave up 2 skill branches :)

i hope i informed you with this :)

Archived