Home

REVIEW: 3 1/2 out of 6? Huh?

xtrazx75

Gamers Depot reviewed the game as you all know (by now)

HOWEVER, not many have realized that they gave the game 3 1/2 drips out of 6....... that's how they rate their games, out of 6 drips, just click on the drips on the review to read.

That means GAMERSDEPOT gave the game 58% out of 100% Or 5.8 out of 10

That Sucks.......

The Review

http://www.gamersdepot.com/games/action/jedi_academy/001.htm

Originally posted by JaledDur

G*d d*mn kid, lay off the ...whatever it is you're on.

The last drip is a, quote "Extra Credit Drip".

Also from their site, the definition of 4 drips is quote: "4 - MUST HAVE!

A good product, just shy of being called Epic. But still proportionally great."

Well anyone who uses Drips to review games should be shot.

If 6 is their "extra-credit" drip than reviews would be out of 5.... making Jedi Academy recieving a 7 out of 10 or 70% which is a "good" score not "great" or "Must have"

lol comeon ppl why listen to reviews you either like a game or you dont, i gotta admit ive likes some erm very low scoring games in

the past ahem not mentioning any ;) but i really dont like some of the 100% or close to 100% ones ... at the end of the day the review of each mag/site/whatever is THAT persons oppinion of it . :)

lol comeon ppl why listen to reviews you either like a game or you dont, i gotta admit ive likes some erm very low scoring games in

the past ahem not mentioning any ;) but i really dont like some of the 100% or close to 100% ones ... at the end of the day the review of each mag/site/whatever is THAT persons oppinion of it . :)

Archived