Home

Can we do those "grapple" Kyle Boss moves?

xtrazx75

As most of you know - when fighting the Kyle_Boss bot he has some amazing in-close "grapple" moves like Tekken/X-Men/fighting games... He hits you in the gut 3 or 4 times with his saber hilt, then uppercuts you can you fly etc.

Anyone know if we can do these moves in Multiplayer or Singleplayer?

Originally posted by xtrazx75

As most of you know - when fighting the Kyle_Boss bot he has some amazing in-close "grapple" moves like Tekken/X-Men/fighting games... He hits you in the gut 3 or 4 times with his saber hilt, then uppercuts you can you fly etc.

Anyone know if we can do these moves in Multiplayer or Singleplayer?

Well, although you can change to 'kyle_boss' with a cheat in the demo, I don't think anyone has found out a way to pull off those grapple moves yet. They must be special moves, that would require key binding - so it's a matter of finding the right commands. Unless they are scripted some other way, in which case we don't have much hope...

I highly doubt that our player character will have access to 'grapple' moves in the full game. But you never know...

Originally posted by Spider AL

That's something for the future then, modded or otherwise. I've always wanted more unarmed combat moves in the JK games, it seems to me that Jedi would be rather good at all that, despite no evidence in canon to prove that. ;)

Well, they are in the EU. In NJO books, or at least, Stackpole's books, they punch, snap kick, etc. Annoying thing is though in these books, they seem to be better at physical combat than Noghiri.

Archived