Home

BH investigation

Srevir

can anyone help me out with this skill? what is the easiest way to raise it? i recently picked up investigation 1 and it seems impossible to raise now. you have to travel to every planet using probe droids.. it could take hours and it could be very expensive. if anyone knows an easier way, please let me know.

reaper i know they arent faction missions, i was refering to if you were desperate, do some reb or imp missions, get faction points, then trade so many FP for the investigation xp. im gonna do that to combat xp soon so i can get BH quicker

The best way to do this is not to obtain inv1 tell you max out your pnts aloud.....By going up to 10k it is long haul.... also suggest sending out two seekers on makr after inv3 to figure out way your mark is moving trust me this will help....

Your best bet is to surrender even what you have now and start over... Go to coronet/tyrnea those to cities you can select missions that are within walking distance of either city so you do not have to wait on shuttle to get back to get yet another mission....

Hope this helps

Julez(Enforcer)ExpertBH

Tempest

Archived