Home

Join me, and rule the galaxy at my side!

Redwing

Okay, I finished the game already as a glowy light Jedi, with a pillar of light behind me and loads of sparkles rising up from the ground. This second time around though, I'm taking the quick and easy path. (It is interesting how much easier it is to fall to the dark - after Taris, Dantooine and insulting a few people on Manaan, I am fully dark, with a layer of smoke rising up beneath my character. Took me far longer when playing a Light Jedi...)

Anyway, my question is:

I understand that I will be able to have Bastila join me in eeeeeevilness once on the Unknown Planet. But...I also understand that the other characters won't be too happy with this...

So, who will join me? I understand Canderous, the droids, and Zalbaar (due to his life debt) will, however, that leaves Jolee, Juhani, Mission, and Carth up in the air. Each of these have their own hints that they might be inclined to stay with my character - Juhani's anger, Mission's gullibility, Carth's lust for vengeance, and Jolee's attitude of "watch and see" along with his neutral status.

I would rather not kill them off unless I have to. So...is it possible to turn them? I'm asking before I get to that point just in case I have to do something beforehand to acheive the desired results. ;)

When you battle Bastila and side with Darkness, Jolee and Juhani fight you and Bastila, you kill them both. When you return to the Ebon Hawk, one of two things happens right off the bat. 1) If you are male, Carth becomes (more of) a wuss and runs away. 2) If you are female, you can kill him. (So I've heard.) Canderous will follow you anywhere to do anything cause you are his idol now. The droids have to cause you are their master. Zaalbar has a lifedebt so he has too. Mission becomes a lil bi-atch. And you can either kill her or have Zaalbar do it. (The fun way).

Mission's fate when you play Dark Side was what ruined my appitite for ever going down that path.

What can I say? Juhani amd Mission are the characters I really respect and like.

Too bad the alternate (Female-only) Dark Side ending got thrown on the cutting room floor, though. Heard it was a three-box-of-kleenex accomplishment.

Archived