Home

Spoilers Thread! (*Legit stuff ONLY please, and use the tag*)

Dr_night

Alright, heres something that the Raven guy, Mike, JUST confirmed in the I HAVE IT thread.

Quote:

spoiler:

There are swoops, AT-STs and Taun-Tauns in SP. On the MP maps there are swoops and AT-STs and a class or two that has jetpacks. And, even though you may not see Taun-Tauns, X-Wings, TIE-Fighters, Z-95s and TIE Bombers (and *other* vehicles) on any of the maps included in the retail version of the game, that doesn't mean they're not *available*.

End quote

Basically, we can fly those ships in Siege with spawn codes or another method :D

Also, in case you did not hear this already,

Boba Fett is in the game and is a really bad@$$ boss.

EDITED: Spelling and errors

Edit: #2 and I cannot give away much more info, since the mods have asked that story info be kept quiet until tomorrow.

Actually, if it could be held off until the 19th at the least, that be great since a lot of other countries wont be getting their copies till then.. if you want, you can PM each other with spoiler-plentiful PMs, but try to keep the spoilers down, I know its hard, but it can be done...

Originally posted by Andy867

Actually, if it could be held off until the 19th at the least, that be great since a lot of other countries wont be getting their copies till then.. if you want, you can PM each other with spoiler-plentiful PMs, but try to keep the spoilers down, I know its hard, but it can be done...

well as long as we use spoiler tag those who don't wanna be spoiled can just keep from highlighting it right?

Archived