Home

How do YOU like this excellent demo?

Dagobahn Eagle

So, did BG rock or what?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. So, did BG rock or what?

• :D I'll buy TWO copies of the full game!
    • :) Best one so far!
    • :bored: Okay, it's average. Didn't make my day.
    • :( Aww, man!
    • :swear: ...

I think it rocked. And I'm ready with my lightsaber collection to strike back any flaming about the demo :D. :saberb::luke::vadar::saberr: :saberr::maul::saberr:

(Okay, sorry about my persuasive attempts in the topic title ("how did you like this EXCELLENT demo?)). Won't do it again, it's probably confusing your minds as well as mine (now, aagh, what should I post? I wanted to say it rules but that would be giving in to the pressure) j/k:D

Dagobahn Eagle

Guest Darth_Venage

I got it!! Hmm, as I haven't had the chance to play multi yet, I can't say to much about teh whole demo. It was pretty cool so far tho. A few things tho:

1 I don't like the building flame effects. They don't really fit. AoK's flame effects were AWESOME.

2 At-St need some SERIOUS work done to them.

3 I don't believe I've ever seen Vader Jump up and down while slashing with a lightsaber in the movies:D

4 Sound could be a little better.

I just hope this was a test demo, and a more complete one comes out later.(But then i'd have to download it all over again:mad: )

Guest LightWarden

Hello, I am new.

But I have reason to believe that the woman reading the missions is the "evil" the Empire requires. It's MARA JADE! Okay, maybe she isn't evil, and her voice isn't the greatest, but it is the ONLY person I know of that it could possibly. The Empire doesn't think too highly of women, and unless it is Admiral Dala (No possible way, she has been in the Maw since the construction of the first Death Star), I don't know of anyone else.

By any by, I think the game is sweet, and I am certainly buying it.

Guest Darth_Venage
Originally posted by EndSub

first: Welcome to the board....darthfergie should be around to give you a gift basket soon ;)

Second: Who is Mara Jade?

Mara Jade is an EU person, now Luke's wife, but before was the Emporer's Hand. The Thrawn Series, and the Hand of Thrawn duology both have Mara Jade in them. Lots of others probably do, but those are the only two series Ive read

Guest Darth_Venage

Oh, BTW, I finally got around to playing multi. It's great! There are still, of course, some tweaks that need to be made, but it is still very fun:D

(I have sinned@ I have posted a double post!;) )

jsut got done playing like 5 or 6 multiplayer games.. man im starting to get the hang of this.. and im rocking =)

i love sneaking up with ties and destroying all the workers.. lol =)

hmm, wish i could play as trade federation though.. dark troopers are ok.. hope phase 2 is better then phase one..

personally i dont like the airspeeder... maybe thats just me..

cant wait for destroyer droids and Mobile shield generators though =)

Archived