Home

The Official 'Help with Hoth' thread *SPOILERS*

davidaway

• 1 month later...

so i made my way through the cave and made a right on the other side. dealt with the snowtroopers where that destroyed turret is. followed the pole-lights to an open area (left of the cave exit) where this half-buried AT-AT is, and there's a wall (with gate in the middle) with a t-shaped opening on each side (one has 3 snowtroopers, the other an imperial droid). there's an AT-ST that comes to life, puts up a fight, but doesn't really move much, which i can't seem to destroy (even though i've bombarded it with thermal detonators and my saber repeatedly). i've run around with sense on and can't 'see' anywhere to go or anything on this destroyed AT-AT to break through.

i've run around so much i can't feel my toes anymore ...

-EDITED FOR TYPOS-

Originally posted by adillon

so i made my way through the cave and made a right on the other side. dealt with the snowtroopers where that destroyed turret is. followed the pole-lights to an open area (left of the cave exit) where this half-buried AT-AT is, and there's a wall (with gate in the middle) with a t-shaped opening on each side (one has 3 snowtroopers, the other an imperial droid). there's an AT-ST that comes to life, puts up a fight, but doesn't really move much, which i can't seem to destroy (even though i've bombarded it with thermal detonators and my saber repeatedly). i've run around with sense on and can't 'see' anywhere to go or anything on this destroyed AT-AT to break through.

i've run around so much i can't feel my toes anymore ...

-EDITED FOR TYPOS-

The AT-AT is after that part.

To destroy the AT-ST, you will find a gun turret not far away. Walk up to it, 'use' it, and you will be able to blast the AT-ST to oblivion with little problem.

Then you simply go up to the wall with the door. On the right, there is some raised ground. Go up there, and you should be able to jump up over the wall...and continue on your way. ;)

If you need any more help, just ask. :cool:

Archived