Home

vehicles in mp

kingdomwinds

There are Swoop Bikes on Tatooine, an AT-ST (the two legged walker, NOT an AT-AT) on Hoth.

There are also the double-barreled mannable (stationary, but you can aim) blaster turrets on Hoth and Tatooine in Siege, as well as at least one CTF Map (Hoth).

The only way I can see to use any of the other vehicles in MP is to load the map with cheats (devmap <manname>) which of course turns a Siege game into a FFA game with cheats.

Hopefully when people make their own levels, they will be able to add in their own vehicles as part of the map (I would love to see a Jousting tournament using Taun Tauns or a Speeder Bike race with LOTS of room to zoom around).

All Single player Levels can be loaded in MP, so i suggest doing:

devmap t2_trip - if you want to do racing with swoops + other vehicles

You can do the npc spawn vehicle x-wing, etc in mp, but the ships wont lift off the ground.

i guess we need to find out how to get that secret star destroyer siege level..

a full list of vehicles are { npc spawn vehicle ______ }

• {animals}
  • tauntaun
  • wildtauntaun
  • wampa_vehicle
  • rancor_vehicle
  • {vehicles}
  • atst_vehicle
  • swoop_mp
  • swoop_mp2
  • swoop_red
  • swoop_cin
  • {planes}
  • x-wing
  • tie-fighter
  • tie-bomber
  • tie-bomber2
  • lambdashuttle
  • {these next 2 might crash or not show up}
  • z-95
  • yt-1300

the best map for flying is t2_trip (imo). you need to /noclip and hover alil off ground then spawn a "plane". when ur in it jump key lifts you up and the mouse to steers around. practice in a lambdashuttle first. in a tie or a xwing you need to hold back and jump key to slow it down (or keep tapping back till ur slow enogh to fly) they sometime jitter in the air, to fix it ,just land then take off again...i think thats all

Archived