Home

Pets (droids + creatures), artisan and HAM

Uh-Oh

I started playing the game this week, and I'm trying to figure out 3 things.

1. How do you raise your Artisan skill? I managed to get my first surveying skill, but I don't know how to get crafting exp...

Next, what is the maximum number of pets I can have at the same time? I think CH can have 2-3 at a time, and people can have droids... But can you have 3 creatures and 3 droids at the same time? Can you also have troops?

Last but not least, I noticed the game uses a different way of dealing with damage: Health, Action, Mind..

I notice each creatures have different amount of each. Is there a way to try to only hit 1? Like aim for the weakest, or even strongest? but just one? Cause sometimes, I can let my guy fight, and he will get the HAM of the ennemy to very low, but for all 3. So instead of a quick death, it takes a looong time...

Thanks

Originally posted by Uh-Oh

I started playing the game this week, and I'm trying to figure out 3 things.

1. How do you raise your Artisan skill? I managed to get my first surveying skill, but I don't know how to get crafting exp...

You need to use your generic crafting tool and build things. Click on 'Use' for your crafting tool and you'll get a better undertstanding.

Next, what is the maximum number of pets I can have at the same time? I think CH can have 2-3 at a time, and people can have droids... But can you have 3 creatures and 3 droids at the same time? Can you also have troops?

To the best of my Knowledge, if you were a Master CH and an Overt faction member, it would be 3 creatures, 3 faction pets and 1 droid.

Last but not least, I noticed the game uses a different way of dealing with damage: Health, Action, Mind..

I notice each creatures have different amount of each. Is there a way to try to only hit 1? Like aim for the weakest, or even strongest? but just one? Cause sometimes, I can let my guy fight, and he will get the HAM of the ennemy to very low, but for all 3. So instead of a quick death, it takes a looong time...

As you advance in the various combat professions, you gain skills such as bodyshot for pistoleer (health), legshot for carbineer (action and headshot for rifleman (mind).

Thanks

Your welcome. :D

Archived