Home

Character Customization - What a disappointment!

Sleepflower

Before I go on...I really do think Single Player JA is superior to JO.

Well done Raven!

Thing is, the one thing I looked forward to most was the customize your own jedi feature. I've played football games that are 3 years old which can create more varied looking players than you can Jedi!

Is it just me being dumb, or do you really only have the choice of 3 differet heads for each species? I thought you'd get to change their hairstyle and everything?

I'm sure I read somewhere that you could make up to a 1000 different variations of Jedi!

Please help if I have missed something!

Oh and I've played MP & I'm not too fussed on the maps available :S :evanpiel:

Originally posted by lilbaby0

Thing is, the one thing I looked forward to most was the customize your own jedi feature. I've played football games that are 3 years old which can create more varied looking players than you can Jedi!

Is it just me being dumb, or do you really only have the choice of 3 differet heads for each species? I thought you'd get to change their hairstyle and everything?

It does seem quite limited, I agree. However, you can use any of the NPC models in the game by using the playermodel command in the console. Also, as modelers get to work, many new variations will be added to the game. We will have to rely on this.

Originally posted by lilbaby0

I'm sure I read somewhere that you could make up to a 1000 different variations of Jedi!

If you look at the math, there are well over 2000 combinations available right now :)

You're right about that but I was hoping to makea jedi look like me :(

Hey, is there a cheat where you can be a rancor - walking around & munching on people? That would be awesome! Bugger character customization then! :ewok: (I always wondered why nobody made an ewok skin for outcase MP too....strange.....meditate on this I will)

Archived