Home

A few questions...

Goose_Of_Mercy

Well, I know the profession is supposedly broken. I will say this, the few abilities that I was able to see worked. I.E. Increased Movement to those that normally hold us up.

I'm not sure whether or not the powers actually work. In Beta 3 we had a Master SL and his powers did work. So I don't know if they are just complaining because they don't notice or what.

How do they work? Well, I believe it is a combination between range and you do have to be groupped.

Tip: Squad Leader XP is gained through your combat actions and not by others actions as you would expect. Therefore, make sure you're helping take down the beast. (At least this is the way it was in beta)

Ok I found out unarmed + to dmg and speed does help out vibro knucklers. I just got mobility I and it does help my scoutless friend, just need to find out if it works out of range. I would expect the other stuff to work but is just hard to notice even with +25 melee and +10 ranged.

Thanks for the help Deft. And btw for SL exp it does work like that except the more peeps in a group the more exp e.g. 5 people pistol or whatever exp = SL exp and in 20 peep group 3.5 times pistol exp = SL exp.

~SK~

Archived