Home

ARG! They are going backwards!!

Tarus

I rolled and stabbed a guy and he did an uppercut to try and counter. I rolled and stabbed and he uppercutted. So I rolled and didn't stay, then got where he would do the uppercut and slashed him in the back a few tmies. Each time he blocked with his saber.

Sigh. Didn't a jedi outcast patch fix the stupid "block through the body" crap? Or was that a mod?

This is really a joke, I don't know how many times I get people in the back now and somehow they block. Its very frustrating to watch your saber go through someone and not hit them. Did they not beta test this game??

Sigh, I hope they fix this. I was fighting this guy and I had so many good hits on his back. He was a predictable fighter. Thats how I fight, I predict where someone will be and use that to my advantage. But due to this 'bug', its not even an advantage.

This game is so frustrating, I wish I never bought it. I sure hope they fix alot of this crap in the first patch. I'd much rather everyone have the same skin and same saber and have saber fighting work, rather then having 2 million graphical combos and a crappy saber fight. This is insane.

Archived