Home

Help on Tatooine (Droid Rescue)

Flukey

There two points at which you will need to use force pull. The first one is when you first walk up to it. Over the ramp that leads into the thing there will be hanging a set of treads. Force pull 'em, jump on and force pull 'em again to make it move up. For some reason while I was on the contraption, I couldn't use mind trick on the guy that was like 10 feet away. Jump onto the level there and mind trick now works fine. Wierd.

The second time you'll need to use force pull is on a trash bin or something like that over in the corner that's blocking the way to the lift to balcony 2. You'll have to turn the lift on first. The switch is on the level of balcony 1 I think. I don't remember.

• 8 months later...

Before you laugh, I suck at games....hence the name Ice Uck (sounds like I suck)...but still have fun playing. I'm stuck on Droid Rescue. I've made it to the sand crawler, past the lava, went through the shooting fire to flip the switch, and then go on the pad to take me down. I am stuck in the back of the second room where there is a door (like the one after you first get on the sand crawler and have to move the slider to get to) that I can't figure out how to open. Anyone know where I'm at? Anyone know how to open that door?

Ice Uck

Originally posted by Ice Uck

Before you laugh, I suck at games....hence the name Ice Uck (sounds like I suck)...but still have fun playing. I'm stuck on Droid Rescue. I've made it to the sand crawler, past the lava, went through the shooting fire to flip the switch, and then go on the pad to take me down. I am stuck in the back of the second room where there is a door (like the one after you first get on the sand crawler and have to move the slider to get to) that I can't figure out how to open. Anyone know where I'm at? Anyone know how to open that door?

Ice Uck

You kinda lost me there, i dont remember seeing a door after the fire jets and down the elevator?

Archived