Home

dismemberment

UberChild

Im still waiting for my copy to come out over here(nz), and ive been browsing the forums, trying to find out if anyone has found the correct method to turn it on, in some threads people say to do it onwe way.. then further down people say no it isnt that.. i was wondering if anybody knows for certain, or could post what definitly works for them. p.s i havnt been into any threads with the spoiler tsg so dont flame me if it is mentioned in one of them.. ta

This worked for me:

1. Create a shortcut of the single player .exe.

2. Add, "+devmapall +set g_sabermorerealistic 9" (minus quotes) to the command line of the shortcut.

3. Run the game from that shortcut.

For some reason, you can't enable it from the console though. That whole "write protected" problem just won't go away.

-Jesba

What is the differance between G_saberrealisticcombat and G_sabermorerealistic? Is it true that morerealistic means 'idle' sabers dont hurt people or do crazy extra damage? Its anoying that with realisticcombat you can kill people accidently or blow up crates by getting too close...

There is no need to edit your desktop icon, just enter G_saberrealisticcombat 3 and wait a while and dismemberment will turn on. ;)

No need to fiddle with your desktop icon at all ;)

And Morerealisticcombat i don't think is a valid command, because i've tried it and it didn't work. :)

Have fun. :D

OK me and my roommates have tired everything to turn it on and nothing works?! Is there anyway to make it so the "cheat protection" can be turned off in multi-player?!?!?! If someone can help us figure it outm, it will make our mod were all working on a lot better;)

Archived