Home

hey raven good job

soulshine

:saberb::ben: :ben: :saberg::wookiee: hey raven i love the game. a few minor flaws but i like most the games you do. first i would like to say please keep the jedi knight series going. second next time do you think we will see the doom 3 engine and even more enhaced combat?i if you dont mind i have a few suggestions. 1 make it able for us to build our own saber. have various parts shapes colors that we can piece together part of being a padawan learner. it could be like the head torso match up only more options. second take away lightning from the lightside only masters of the sith should be able to use it and masters of the light can do what yoda does and reflects it. a regular jedi could absorb it like obi with his light saber. force push and pull are awsome but to better its use have more focus options like ripping a gun out of somones hand with ease. multi could have jedis no guns but force powers but gunners bounty ect have full armour weapons jetpaks . make classes unique. thanks for this great game oh yeah what would other peaple like to see in the next jedi knight?????????

Yes, its about time we got a Pro-Raven thread!!

Yes there are problems (killing the FC in NF SO CTF (that enough acronyms for you?!?!)), but look at what IS great:

FFA

Team FFA

Duels

Power Duels

CTF Gunz (FF or NF)

Siege

All these modes ROCK now, AS IS. JA MP is worlds better than JO MP. (And does anybody even CARE about SP? ;)) We should be happy that we got all of this finally out of "JO"!

Some said its a $50 mod. So? There's so much added/fixed compared to 1.0x JO, and that's NOT even including the extra graphics/animations - they are just icing!

Yes, perhaps all of this should have been in JO originally, but I would say 2 things:

* JO wasn't THAT bad - I certainly put time into it!

* We're finally HERE now! Be Happy! I am!!!!

Thanx Raven!

-Sabre9

P.S. Raven: Please do NOT put in any GAMEPLAY patches for AT LEAST a MONTH. Let us (or at least, those who have the full retail version) play, learn, and get used to the game first. THEN we'll know what we're talking about when we whine, erm, ask for changes... ;)

(Yes, I know the FC thing I mentioned may be the only exception.)

I really enjoyed the FFA. I remember in JO, atleast one person would use some crazy move or keep pulling you till you fall so they can use more cheap moves( hows that for a run-on). I played one of the few servers that were open and had a blast till the server overloaded. From using all the new combos to just having plain fun, it was some of the best MP I've played since JK1. You'll easily learn that using the same move over and over won't work like it did in JO, you'll have to use all your best tricks to out saber the enemy who isn't empty of his own tactics.

Archived