Home

Heavy troopers. spoilers ahead.

michael_collins

Raven's new hazard trooper and rocket trooper will no influence at all my concept of a dark trooper phase 2. Those models are huge and grotesque.

But here is my real explanation: dark troopers phase 2 are supposed to be agile and maneuverable, and have a more stilized body armor that those new heavy troopers. Also the dtp2 helmet has influence of both stormtroopers' and dath vader's helmet.

The dark trooper phase 3 is a complete another story, cuz it has to allow a 6.5 feet tall and corpulent person inside. And I don't have a clue of what I'm gonna do yet =).

Dark Trooper 1 is just a prototype of the skeleton, perhaps with some protective sheets to test some material.

Dark Trooper 2 is in fact the finished deadly weapon.

Dark Trooper 3 is made of the Dart Trooper 2 Hull using an air-pump :D

For those who can't figure what I mean, I recommend you watch the CG animation Pump Action :p )

The NPC files in the demo say that the Hazard Troopers use Stormtrooper sounds, so they must be humans in armor. We had a very in-depth discussion at that thread I linked you to.

BTW, I haven't seen the new Rocket Troopers, would anyone please post a screenshot of one?

Archived