Home

got two questions pls take a look (late in the JA SP game) SPOILERS!

gi8

ok the first question is this. i m in a level (its tjar or something like that) where i have to find rosh and catch up with kyle etc.

whne i wonder through the parts of the game i come to a part where a band is moving forward and there are 2 lighting like things are coming out of a wall(electricity my guess). how do i beat this thing???

and the second one is;

i know that i get to choose between light and dark side when i kill rosh. bur where do i have to kill him??

cuz whenever i try to kill him at vjun, as soon as the 2 guys that help him are dead, and he is down for the last time the cinematics enter and me and kyle got out of there??

so where do i get to kill rosh??

thx all everyone

Originally posted by gi8

whne i wonder through the parts of the game i come to a part where a band is moving forward and there are 2 lighting like things are coming out of a wall(electricity my guess). how do i beat this thing???

You have to go up to the force field and then jump up over the machind that goes up and down, its tricky, or go all the way to the left of the machine and jump over to the left, there is a cubby hole, and you can continue jumping over into the clear. Or you can just observe when the force field goes down when the machine goes up, and force speed through it.

Originally posted by gi8

and the second one is;

i know that i get to choose between light and dark side when i kill rosh. bur where do i have to kill him??

cuz whenever i try to kill him at vjun, as soon as the 2 guys that help him are dead, and he is down for the last time the cinematics enter and me and kyle got out of there??

so where do i get to kill rosh??

YOu have to actually kill Rosh in another mission to be light or dark. Just keep playing.

Archived