Home

Reborn Disposal Procedures

melianor

Hy there,

I found the combination of Protect and Speed, both with all points the fastest way to kill any of the Reborn except the pumped up ones. Most would go down even before they had their Lightsabers fully out.

Any other fun/good tactics for Reborn disposal?

Let us know and please post if there's a thread on this already somewhere. Thanks. :D

I've found speed + protect to be quite useful as well, Prime. Stab works quite well as well, and katas are most effective when the reborn is ending an attack. My usual tactic (I've played through with single, dual, and staff) is to use fast style, if you have it, and slice 'em up with speed. I usually try to kill the reborn hand-to-hand instead of gripping them and tossing 'em over.

tehe, i like the one with Absorb and then hacking away at them :D

The alternate ways of Grip and Push have been my favorites since JK2. "Ooops, there goes another jedi, too bad" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....." is all you hear from them.

The only itsy bitsy annoying ones are those that basically use all the skills you have available aswell. Maybe Grip and Sabethrow will do the trick on them if you are fast, like some said above?

Archived