Home

Video Problem: White light

Chridder12

I can't help you with an absolute fix, but.. I can tell you that you aren't the only person experiencing problems with ATi Radeon cards. I myself don't have any significant problems, I am using a Radeon 9700pro and have catalyst 3.6 drivers installed. I've heard of a lot of people having issues with the catalyst 3.8's, and I had problems with the 3.7's. So if you are using the 3.8's or 3.7's, I suggest trying different, older drivers maybe? It's not a sure-fired solution but new drivers can often have problems...

Originally posted by Chridder12

I'm noticing some big video problems with JKA. I have a Radeon 9800 and Im noticing a white light that flashes the entire screen, it seems to get worse in the corellia levels, anyone know how to fix this problem?

I had this problem in the Chandrila level, but it wasn't too bad, just merely blinded me enough to were I couldn't see the cultists for a moment and then if you look in the Caption It! thread, you will see yet another flashing light glitch of mine, on like page 2 or 3 I believe.

Archived