Home

THATS IT!!!1! I'm sick of this....

Remij

this game sucks, period. The "subtle" ways that they changed the gameplay, make this game the absolute worst it could be.

1. the game works like crap on ati cards, yea geez I have a 9800pro, 2500+ 512 ram, laggg like a biznatch. gg raven!

2. kicks gone = lost the best part of jk2's gameplay

3. now "movie lover" noobs flood the forums and games

4. The bugs are horrendus, nuff said!!2!2343!

I'm taking this game back, and I'm tempted to "just play my friends copy"

oh, and another thing, the biggest thing about kicks (and I hope people sincerly feel what I'm saying here) is that they were in the previous game, and removed. That means that raven/la has taken a move from the previous game and thus are backtracking in the gameplay department.

THEY COULD HAVE EASILY ADDED IT AS AN OPTION!!!

seriously, how stupid was it of them to remove the kick, when they simply could have had it as an option? In doing that, they have insured that one group is happy, and another is NOT!!! With it being an option, both sides could have been happy, thus removing half of these threads and complaints.

and there are like 3 or so "big wig" ppl on these boards always popping up in threads that are all for bringing back kick, and they are purposely trolling, I suggest that the moderators get off of thir asses and mod them.

Vote Remij for president of Raven 2003

Originally posted by Remij

this game sucks, period. The "subtle" ways that they changed the gameplay, make this game the absolute worst it could be.

1. the game works like crap on ati cards, yea geez I have a 9800pro, 2500+ 512 ram, laggg like a biznatch. gg raven!

2. kicks gone = lost the best part of jk2's gameplay

3. now "movie lover" noobs flood the forums and games

4. The bugs are horrendus, nuff said!!2!2343!

I'm taking this game back, and I'm tempted to "just play my friends copy"

oh, and another thing, the biggest thing about kicks (and I hope people sincerly feel what I'm saying here) is that they were in the previous game, and removed. That means that raven/la has taken a move from the previous game and thus are backtracking in the gameplay department.

THEY COULD HAVE EASILY ADDED IT AS AN OPTION!!!

seriously, how stupid was it of them to remove the kick, when they simply could have had it as an option? In doing that, they have insured that one group is happy, and another is NOT!!! With it being an option, both sides could have been happy, thus removing half of these threads and complaints.

and there are like 3 or so "big wig" ppl on these boards always popping up in threads that are all for bringing back kick, and they are purposely trolling, I suggest that the moderators get off of thir asses and mod them.

Vote Remij for president of Raven 2003

I'll gladly get off my ass to mod this.

Archived