Home

MP servers that enable cheats

UberJedi_4

While it may not be "mutated" you guys realize you get to fight Rancors in Siege.... and you get to fight a Wampa on Hoth as well.

New Siege maps with these things added will make the need for playing with cheats a lot less. Any vehicles and items can be added into new maps to create new scenarios.

Can't wait for the mapping tools... ; )

"More servers need to turn cheats on.

Fighting a mutant Rancor with some buddys is very fun"

Im very Agree !!!!!

Originally posted by Vulkan_HFB

We have a thing called cheating friday at our server where we'll be enabling cheats every friday. :p

Though we usually do it when people seem to be bored of fighting, we set the map to t2_trip. Seems to be the best cheating map... hehe

this is Exactly I been looking for ! May I have your server name & info please ?

there is no cheat server I can find it .... and nobody useing Single game's maps in server they always useing same map and just killing eachothere... :(

with out cheating is ok .. I really want to play in Single Map with real ppl ...

they have npc and goodes too .... we can add BOT too.

And we can fly by vehicle and ride tauntaun.. ete....

and Mutant_Rancor !!! we can fight with monster together !

http://www.hostmysig.com/data/buffy/8.jpg

is anybody can make MOD "Invasion JK" ? you know so many Star Wars things in UT2003 right now so could you someone make "Invasion Jedi Academy" for us ? randomy spawn all kind of monster in JA's map then ppl going fight for it !

this is I wanting right now... I cant make anythings self but .. what do you ppl think ? is this bad Idea ? or impossible? I was wanted to ask othere ppl's an opinion

thank you:amidala:

Archived