Home

New guy interested..

Lord Ha Ha

depends on your playing style

it COULD be a first person shooter if you went into first person mod and used a gun:p

but it is more like a Star Wars EP(Everquest)or you can call it a Mutiplayer RPG

You take on a roll in a star wars galaxy,you can craft weapons and sell them to travelers.Or you can kill animals for their hide and sell to a local chef.Or you can even take part in a galatic war by joining the rebels or imperials.Its a Multiplayer game,not 1 second of it is offline.You play with other characters through the game.Basicaly it is like playing in the REAL Star Wars world.You can become a Bounty Hunter and track down people,you can help the Hutt out and kill a few tuskans.It all depends on your imagenation............give or take a few bugs and glitches.

There also will be in the future(if you didn't already know)

Space Expansion:

Release date:some time next year(i think)

the space expanstion allows you to take part in flying ships.......wich is all that i know at the moment

and coming out(hopefully)this month is the creature mounts and vehicles

You will beable to buy Speeder bikes and cross the dunes of Tattoine,or maybe you just want to cruise around on a Dewback in the jungles of endor.It is all up to you.:D

just make sure you have ALOT of playing time cause you will get addicted:p

if you need more INFO or screen shots just send a post

Not per se. If you are able to enjoy other games beside FPS then ur probably gonna like it.

Cant say for SWG yet cause i still dont have it (stupid mailorder) :mob:

Nevertheless i've played Never Winter Nights for example wich is no real keyboard/mouse bashing action thing to say the least and i enjoyed it even though im a dedicated FPS fan.

And even being an FPS fan im so truly looking forward to play SWG.

(On the other hand im a fan of RPG and RTS too but i f u dont then i dont think SWG is gonna be your thing)

Choose wisely... ;)

Originally posted by Lord Ha Ha

Yeah, I understand that, I think. I have never played EverQuest or other multiplayer RPGs. The biggest concern is will a game like this be boring for an action junkie?

well lets just say i was really used to delta force games... then this game came and its really different.... you actually can just sit back while your char fights :)

Archived