Home

A chilling prospect. *SPOILERS + Speculation*

Doug Thompson

Also, completely off topic.. Why is JA 2 cd's and alot shorter and JO 1 cd and seems to be much longer??

To make you feel you've gotten more for your money than you diserve - heck I even got a 3 cd box containing only 2 cds :D

Back to topic (almost):

I can't help but think of Rosh as someone who's won a contest and gotten his face on one of the "main" characters. I mean, all the other people in the game looks like they've been made digitally while Rosh looks like someone digitalized a photo and stuck it on the model :p

As for him as a character in the game, I think he's rather rediculous - much like Jar Jar Binks in Episode 1. The comic relief if you like that term. I got so annoyed at him that the first thing that crossed my mind when playing through the game the first time was "I will kill him if I get the chance" and I did. :fett:

As for an expansion pack, I'd love to see one. Maybe if it could include some more vehicular battles like the swoop bike level or maybe even toss the Jedi/Sith onto a battlefield with ATSTs walking about or even ATATs - It would be sweet to have one of those bitches towering above your head (Or even driving it) :D

Archived