Home

Special Moves (JA scripts)

bxSin

Someone may have asked this already, but there are so many posts that are just flames... so I will cut the foreplay.

For the double bladed light saber... I was trying to make some scripts for the special moves.

For the twirl I figured all I would need is something like:

+movedown; +forward; +attack; wait 5; -movedown; -foward; -attack.

Thought it didn't work... so I need some help with scripting the:

Twirl, Backflip Attack, and i guess you would call it the sideflip attack.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS. I think all of the flame post should be deleted or moved to a thread called "Script Flame War" It would be a lot easier keeping up with the discussion if there were only relative posts.

K.THX.BYE

*EDIT - This was suppose to go in the "Sticky SCRIPT" thread, but I must have click the wrong button.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys know that I programmed a bot that has 100% accuracy and drain whores all day long? Yea - with this bot I'm teh bestest player ever on the whole world!!! And I dont' have to do anythign myself! How cool is that! Im most skillzored of u all!!! ph34r my skillZ!!

set "lunge" " +movedown;wait;wait;+movedown;wait;wait;wait;+forw

ard;wait;+attack;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;wait;-movedown;-attack;-forward"

bind X "vstr lunge"

Taken from the script thread stickey'ed at the top. Considering the lunge is executived the same way as the twirl (just in a different stance), it should work.

As for binding the jumping twirling attacks... IMO, not worth it. The only reason to bind the lunge-type moves is you'll sometimes roll instead of crouch and get the wrong move, especially if you remove the "walk" hotkey. But there should be no error in executing the jumping twirls... regardless, I wouldn't waste 4 buttons on the different directions the move can go anyways.

Blank

Originally posted by bxSin

Someone may have asked this already, but there are so many posts that are just flames... so I will cut the foreplay.

For the double bladed light saber... I was trying to make some scripts for the special moves.

For the twirl I figured all I would need is something like:

+movedown; +forward; +attack; wait 5; -movedown; -foward; -attack.

Thought it didn't work... so I need some help with scripting the:

Twirl, Backflip Attack, and i guess you would call it the sideflip attack.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS. I think all of the flame post should be deleted or moved to a thread called "Script Flame War" It would be a lot easier keeping up with the discussion if there were only relative posts.

K.THX.BYE

*EDIT - This was suppose to go in the "Sticky SCRIPT" thread, but I must have click the wrong button.

Pst, you should fix that to forward. :jawa

Archived