Home

*Spoiler* Dark Ending

Tsaya

I just finished the game as bad guy (Jedi Knight difficulty) and I am wondering:

How much exactly can Kyle take before he "dies"? I got him into a corner and it still took me 3 full twirls with my sabrestaff while having rage up. A reborn would have died from a single of these hits but kyle took like 15 or 20. I am sure he did not have protection up and didn't heal either. So how much life has this guy?

My guess is he kept all the bacta tanks from Jedi Knight I :)

And another question out of curiosity: what can I do to counter his weaponless attacks? Push didn't seem to work.

@Tarus: I'm aware of this problem. But I always thought Raven had a good solution for JO. When I fought Desann I never realised he had more hitpoints than I did. I just found him almost impossible to hit. Maybe I was mistaken back then...

i believe desann had 500 health instead of your 100. btw if you want to know how close kyle is to "dead" use force sense. and notice the little bar, thats his health. i found him way easy tho. dead in 15 seconds. but tavion sucked ass. b4 she wasd possesed 10 seconds. when she was 5 seconds. that was with a single saber tho:bdroid2:

Archived