Home

Can I use 2 copies of SWG?

DonutLicker

I bought 2 copies of SWG and would like to know if I can use both games at the same time? Kind of like having my own group of 2 players. I have 2 computers each running SWG, but dont know how to use both together to enhance my game playing. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Some members of the PA i'm in have 2 or 3 accounts, and wraith is right, you have to pay for each account, you can also play SWG on the same computer with your two accounts, you just need to use a lot of HD space

you can play, but i don't know if you will be able to play at the same time both accounts :p

I already know that I need to pay for two accounts. I already have 2 active account, but I would like to know if I can play them at the same time together. Can I enhance my gameplay with 2 accounts by myself? I want to play 2 characters at the same time. Is this possible?

If its like EnB, u will have to play one, and Alt-Tab to the other acount, so it would have to be something where as one account is semi safe (in enb alot of people have a 2nd account for storage...)

I havent played SWG YET (waiting for shipping), but i am sure its the same here

P.S. Howdy all :)

well, playing 2 accounts at the same time could be a little bit hard, you can't be watching and acting for both accounts at the same time, what if you are on a raid and both characters are being attacked? you need to act for one at a time, i reccomend to play the two accounts one at a time...

Archived